Below are some ways for us to serve you at home and protect your human rights during this pandemic:
- Always feel free to contact during the business hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM via telephone at (563) 564-7753 or via email to email@example.com for assistance or questions.
- Information on your human rights can be accessed 24 hours a day at cityofdubuque.org/215/Human-Rights and cityofdubuque.org/947/Additional-Legal-Information.
- A Human Rights intake form can be filed online at cityofdubuque.org/DocumentCenter/View/18345.
- Or you can report a concern at cityofdubuque.org/1500/Report-a-Concern.
- To report Bias Incidents/Messages Against Asian-Americans related to COVID-19/Coronavirus please do so here tinyurl.com/qnlqqt7.
- If you are not comfortable filing the intake form online, you can also print a copy of the pdf at the link above, and either mail it to City of Dubuque Human Rights Department, 1300 Main Street, Dubuque, IA 52001; or email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax a copy to (563) 690-6691.
- If you need a physical copy of a human rights complaint form, we can also mail one to you. Please contact us via telephone or email.
- Finally, we have access to interpreters and translators in multiple languages. If you or someone you know needs assistance from our office in a language other than English, please call or e-mail us with a message indicating the language needed and we will work to find an interpreter or translator to assist our communication.
- As well, please follow us on Facebook for more up to date messages.
The Dubuque Human Rights Department is committed to keeping you safe and informed while continuing to protect your human rights throughout this situation. The City of Dubuque will continue to provide up to date information on our website at cityofdubuque.org/COVID19.